A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned & Operated Leadership Training Company
We are the world's leading catalyst in driving personal and organizational performance
Forging the Elite ®
APG brings over 125 collective years of Special Operations experience to a network of professionals known the world over for their Discipline, Leadership, and World Class success. We serve as a catalyst for progress that provides our clients with a detailed roadmap of their own design leading from wherever they are to the success they desire.
APG draws from a cadre roster of over 30 SEAL and Special Operations veterans. In order to staff your event with the perfect lineup, we match our instructors to events based on their professional history and unique qualifications. The majority of our cadre have obtained advanced degrees in business or psychology, and have multiple overseas deployments; fulfilling leadership roles in some of the most demanding conditions.
- 20 year Navy SEAL veteran
- Expertise in Foreign Languages, Intelligence Ops and Master Training Specialist
- Multiple deployments to Middle East, Pacific Rim, Europe, Iraq and Afghanistan
- Masters in General Psychology
- 20 year Navy Special Warfare Combatant Craft Crewman veteran
- Expertise as Boat Captain 11M Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB), Intelligence Ops and Master Training Specialist
- Multiple deployments to Africa, Middle East, Pacific Rim, Europe, Iraq and South America
- Completing Master’s Degree in Business Administration